Friday, November 8, 2013

Replacement Haul

 I waited 1 year and 2 months to receive the sweater in the first photo in the mail from a company that was in the US and it actually came stained. With this dreadful online shopping experience it was one of my favorite garments and great protection from the rain.

I lost my sweater my freshman year of college, presumably leaving it in the bathroom in an art building or on the back of my chair. I found the stock sweater Amazon without the geometric LOVE on the wrist. My Canon T3 is going up for sale soon and replacing my new Canon T3i.



I'd say these are successful purchases as it rains here excessively and erratically and I have no hooded sweatshirts that I can carry with me and I've been stuck with my leather jacket which is difficult with the heat. And I wanted this camera and I'm glad I could get it at an incredible price.

No comments:

Post a Comment