Monday, April 14, 2014

Day 1

 
beginning and mid day


late afternoon and evening 


o n e 

I'm going to chronicle every single outfit I wear if I can throughout a year starting today 14 April 2014 (wow cool date)


i filmed intros today at a tennis court and tried my best while people watched me. my sweater started getting really hot and uncomfortable. the sweater was a lot worse than the people though. speaking to a camera in public isn't as bad as i thought. so i came home and filmed a tutorial 
O N E
color block sweater - thrifted (the tag is ripped out)
collared white undershirt - thrifted
white pleated tennis skirt - thrifted

T W O
shirt - american apparel
overalls - calvin klein
both thrifted

1 comment:

  1. You look great! I'm in love with your overalls (i see so many cool girls wear them) i need a pair of my own. I bet you did splendid on camera :)
    xx
    styleriottt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete